Friday, July 9, 2010

Here's the sitch (aka "Day One")

I like food. I like writing.

wait. more specific: I like ALL food. I like 62% of writing. The thing is, I have a lot of experience with food. I've been eating it all my life. (I know, right?) I cook a lot. I bake a lot. I read recipes for fun and I am going to school to become a pastry chef.

What I don't have experience in: writing. So that, lovely reader, is where you come in. Your job is to read this blog patiently and often - Watching my (hopefully) inevitable growth as a writer, baker, cook, and recipe creator. You are to try out recipes, "ooh" and "ahh" at my accomplishments, and tell me that my hair looks pretty when something turns out terribly.

Got it? Good. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks pretty. :) I'm excited to see your blog & skillz develop! I volunteer as a taste tester.

    ReplyDelete